Since its inception in 2001, DotGov.com has been on a mission to accelerate innovation and improve government services through the use of cutting-edge digital technologies.
Our founders were instrumental in drafting the Government Paperwork Elimination Act (GPEA) and we pioneered the development of eForm technology. Today DotGov.com helps millions of Americans avail themselves of essential government services. As part of the DotGov Engagement Cloud, DotGov.com offers eForms: the world’s most innovative method for electronically signing forms on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.
Our value is simple to understand: legacy, paper-based processes are manual, slow, expensive, and error-prone. As our founders envisioned in the 1990s, we enable government institutions, agencies, and commercial enterprises to eliminate paper, automate processes, and connect digital forms to all the systems that they are already using.
Our platform has prebuilt integrations with many enterprise technologies that government institutions use daily. In addition, our API enables embedding and connecting DotGov’s products with customers’ websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows. Today, millions of users throughout the U.S. use DotGov.com to accelerate the process of receiving government services.
Let’s engage your audience!
We are a team of dedicated professionals who have been at the forefront of developing and leveraging cutting-edge technologies on behalf of our clients. Over the last 18 years, we’ve made many firsts on Capitol Hill, including:
- First private firm to host websites on Capitol Hill
- First Capitol Hill web host to provide web content management, including a web-based editing tool
- First firm to provide Capitol Hill HTML-formatted eNewsletters
- First firm to provide tool to create direct links to bills
- First firm to provide tool to create Section 508 data tables
- First firm to provide email a page capability
- First firm to host citizen forms, which automatically used XML messaging standard to update CRM
- First firm to provide legislative staff with online “Dear Colleague” with online sign-on forms and tracking
- First firm to provide RSS newsfeed capability to Hill offices
Since 2001, our mission has been to help our clients meet their communications objectives in the most effective and cost-efficient manner possible. Often this requires leveraging new technologies. For more than a decade our mission has remained the same. We are committed to staying on the leading edge of innovation and we value our clients for their insights and expertise.
What drives our innovation — and has for more than 16 years — is our passion for delivering innovative solutions for making democracy work. We’re absolutely committed to helping public officials and government organizations communicate with constituents and citizens. It’s what we do. It’s all we do.
Our passion for making government work better has resulted in the development of our DigiFrank™ solution, the first fully-integrated franking solution and our CivicApp™, the first subscription-based constituent services mobile app for public officials and government organizations at the federal, state, and local levels.